Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Friends and Loyal Reader Peeps!!!

LOL!!! These guys are hilarious!! They are totally my loyal readers, Riley and Tito
and their little brother JacksonI totally want to get together with them and drink flirtinis, as long as they promise not to drag me around by my tail!!!! The Pants may look like a stuffed animal, but she is NOT! Also - great idea about the toilet paper. Jess and the Big Guy have a huge stash of toilet paper that they got at some place called Costco. I'm totally down with that!! (If Jessica ever gets off her fat butt and leaves the house that is.)

Also, one time, I totally got into a closet where the Big Guy had stored some toys and greenies!!! I opened the greenies and had a greenie party all over the guest bed!! It was awesome. I heard the Big Guy coming and I totally hid the remaining greenies under the pillow. It would have worked if I hadn't gotten sick and threw up green foam in like 7 places all over the house. Jessica found my stash and threw them away!! What's up with that? I really hate her!

Thanks for the great note guys!!! I will see you at the dumpster!! LOL!!!

Dear Clancy:

I've been reading your blog and me and my brother think you are really cute and funny!! I've attached a picture of us. We are not normally as lazy as we look in this picture. We have a little trick we like to play on our mom where we pretend to be asleep and then the minute she leaves to go to work we run around the house like maniacs looking for things to get into. Last week we were able to open the door to the cabinet and took out a brand new package of 12 rolls of toilet paper. OMG we had a blast. Mom is still finding t-paper all over the place! It was almost as bad as when we decided to eat her comforter and little feathers flew everyone. It was SO much fun. We always try to blame it on the little guy (our little brother -- picture also attached) the one we like pretend is a stuffed animal and drag around by his little tail, but mom somehow always knows it is us.

Oops, here comes mom so we better get off her computer and pretend to be asleep again!!

Happy trash hunting!!

No comments: