Monday, October 27, 2008

Houston Calling

Houston calling to the faraway towns
The Pants from Austin to Houston is coming down
Houston calling it's Tim's birthday!
Come out to see the Pants, maybe this Saturday!
Houston calling, please come play with me
It's going to be Clancymania you will all see!
Houston calling, the Pants knows how to dance
If you play your cards right, you'll see the Pants!

Yes, my loyal Houston peeps, the Pants, along with Jessica and the Big Guy, is coming to Houston to celebrate Tim's birthday! He's like 45 years old!! LOL!!! We're going to stay at Frito Guy's house and I get to lay in the most comfortablest leather chair ever!! I call it the "Leather Womb". Oh, sweet, sweet Leather Womb, how I have missed thee!!

If you play your cards right, you just might be able to meet the Pants! I'll sign some autographs, give some licks, let you rub my belly! If you want to hang get in touch with us! It's going to be on like Donkey Kong!! (the Big Guy told me that one...I don't get it. C'mon Big Guy, you're better than that!!)

Houston here comes the Pants!!

No comments: