Thursday, October 16, 2008

Laura! How I Miss Thee!!

The Pants is going to get a little mushy and sentimental here for a bit. But I just needed to give a shout out to Laura. I love Laura! And Paul!! And Samantha!! And Tico!!! And even Mozart! Ever since Jessica has been home, I haven't seen Laura. She used to come and take me for walks. Sometimes we would have a few Coronas and talk about life, Austin, Keeping Austin Weird, Zilker Park, Austin City Limits, whether we think that Scientologists are discriminated against because of their religious beliefs, you know, LIFE!!

Now, I am stuck with Jessica. She sometimes walks me, but mainly sits on her computer. I hope to see Laura again soon. Maybe we could just get together, go to Austin Java or Billy's on Burnet, have some drinks and catch up! Give me a shout!

No comments: