Monday, June 9, 2008

Sickness and ObamaRama

I'm typing this under the bed because Jessica is home with the Sick!! She's been sick for like a week and she made the Big Guy sick too!! This is not cool. All day she just lays around and sleeps and coughs and whines about how crappy she feels. Well, it's no picnic for the Pants either. I have to leave the room to not get breathed on! But then she will call me in where she is so that she can pet me. Umm...Pants don't play that.

I seriously think I just saw a germ the size of a roach float by. NOT COOL!!!

On the plus side, I am pretty pumped about Obama getting the nomination. Pants loves the Obama!! I am an independent, but I am totally onboard the Obama train. I keep telling everyone it's an OBAMANATION, but Jessica pretends she came up with it. She is so freaking lame!! Did I mention she's sick and smells weird??? That too. So this Obama guy is awesome with his fist bumping and his crazy preacher. THAT guy is Pants' most favorite person in the world!! I would love for him to rub my belly and drop some crazy on me. I could just sit there while he rubbed my belly and said things like "Pants, the chickens are coming home to roost because the white people rub money cologne on them and it smells like toothpaste!" LOL!! I'm going to ask the Big Guy if that guy can live with us in our guest bedroom. I bet he'll think it's a good idea, but then he'll ask Jessica and she'll cough and say something like "can you rub my head? it hurts." The Big Guy falls for it too. Come on Big Guy, wise up!

No comments: