Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bachelorette

So Jessica and the Big Guy have been watching the "Bachelorette" on the tv. Holy god it is bad. I mean, I kind of listen along to the Bachelor to see which girl is going to start crying, but the Bachelorette is really lame-o. Most of them are serious douchebags! I think guys like Ron would only rub the Pants' belly if he was trying to impress Dee-anna. Dee-anna is stupid and annoying. If a cool girl is a greenie, then she is like a piece of lettuce. My owners need to stop watching this and start watching the Dog Whisperer or something cool. Ceezar is awesome! He never takes any crap from anyone. When he was on South Park I almost peed in the house I was laughing so hard.

Anyways, I give the Bachelorette only a half-paw. Bad times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Pants! I know what you mean about the Bachelorette, what a lame show. My owner Kelli makes my buddy Tim watch it too. The only guy I would want to throw a tennis ball to me on that show is the snow boarder dude. I think the rest of those dudes would throw like a girl! I usually try to get my buddy Tim to take me outside to pee or poop during the show, I know he needs the break and Kelli won't go because she is scared of Tim's neighborhood.

BTW, thanks for letting me tear up your Rudolph toy at the NYE party at that guys house...you know, the guy with the greenies. It is now the only thing I have to do at my buddy Tim's house since he killed the rat that was living on his window sill. It was lots of fun to try to figure out how to get through the window to chase it. I get to have no fun, they won't even let me chase the cat with four legs but three paws.

See you soon. Looking forward to trying to make you chase me!
Harli Star Alexander

Clancy said...

My first reader! I appreciate the good analysis Harli. We need to hang out again - you were a pretty cool dude.

No problem on the Rudolph toy - it was too big for the Pants anyways. I think about that party at Frito Guy's house all the time! Oh man, good times! Although those guns that made the loud noises were not cool. Also, Frito Guy should not bang while he's hosting a party. It's not very classy.

And how can a cat only have three paws??? You HAVE to chase him! I'll talk to Tim about this. He always listens to the Pants.