Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pants in Action - Mighty Texas Dog Walk

Happy Father's Day to my devoted readers!  The Pants does not know who my father is, he knocked up my mom and took off.  That father of mine was a true rolling stone, but not like the band (although he apparently DID get himself some satisfaction! LOL!!!)  Anyway, I hope all my reader peeps had a seriously good Father's Day.  

I'm going to make a post about this weekend (ummm...can you say BEST WEEKEND EVER!!??), but first I wanted to share some of my life with you guys.  I'm not some kind of blogger that doesn't post pictures of herself, or uses a fake name, or posts boring crap that people only read to make fun of....so here you go. For your visual enjoyment!!

Here are some pictures of me from the Mighty Texas Dog Walk last month (there were over 6000 dogs there! I sniffed some serious crotches that day my friends. Good times.).  It was really hot so if you notice, the Pants had a rough go of it after 2 of the 3 miles.  And seriously, 3 miles??? What do they think I am? Kenyan??  There was one of my fellow dogs that was taken off on a cart with an IV...scary times out there in Austin.  Despite this, I bravely forged ahead!

Here is me at the beginning with Jessica, and my homegirl MM and her dog Sugar. (notice how I'm trying to get away from Jessica. You would do the same readers. Trust me.)

Check out this view of downtown Austin from the start line. The Mighty Texas Dog Walk spares no expense!!

One of my favorite peeps from Taurus Dog Training who takes care of me every Tuesday!!  She is awesome and totally grabbed me for hugs!  I was hoping she would make Jessica go home and marry the Big Guy, but alas, it was not to be.
My first autograph!! This blog is totally taking off!!

We stopped for water and I totally told this joke that cracked the Big Guy up!!

It was over 90 degrees, and the Pants got seriously pooped.  Jessica earned some serious points by carrying me while the Big Guy told her that she was babying me.  Well Mr. Hot Shorts, you cover yourself in fur, take off your shoes. and walk 3 miles on short little legs!!  Hmmph.

Check out these spoiled bitches! 

Crossing the finish line.  I own you Dog Walk!

This is a very unbecoming picture, but shows just how wiped the Pants was.  It was good times and the Pants had fun, but the Pants is sooooooo glad the Dog Walk is just once a year!  All in all, a good day was had by all (but especially the Pants!)

No comments: