Friday, June 20, 2008

Puzzled Pants

So, the other night Jessica and the Big Guy took me out for a walk. We were walking along, and I was sniffing and pooping and peeing all over people's yards, and just generally having a grand old time, when we came upon a group of kids that had a little dog with them. The little dog ran over to the Pants because I am very attractive (seriously, I get hit on all the time, it is SOOOOO annoying!), and we started sniffing each other, as dogs do. Then, the little dog lifted his leg to pee on the stop sign, and I stuck my head under there so that I could get a really good sniff!!! Well, Jessica was all "Clancy, that's so gross! What, do you want to get peed on!" This was the face I gave her . . .



I mean WHAT!! Seriously, that is when you get the best smell, the total essence of the other dog!! So of course I was going to go for it. I don't care if I get some pee on my head!!! I mean seriously, weigh in people, am I right, or am I right??? (hint - I am right - Jessica, as usual, is WRONG!)

No comments: