Monday, June 16, 2008

Rice Baseball

Sunday was a rough day for the Pants. I'm a huge Rice Baseball fan!! Let's go Rice!!!!  The Big Guy was a kick-ass shortstop there back in the 90's, and my main guys Frito Guy and Tim played there too!!  So when Rice makes it to the College World Series I get pretty nervous.  But on Sunday Rice was back in the World Series.  And they did it in a totally awesome way - they beat UT AND A&M!!!  I know Bro person goes to A&M, and they did fix my nose, but A&M is full of too many Aggies!!!  Here was me before the Rice game...I like to cuddle up with the Big Guy's old uniform, it gives me confidence (and is SERIOUSLY cute)!!!


With Rice facing Fresno St., I was pretty excited since I like to refer to Fresno St. as "Crap Central". I mean seriously, who wants to live in Fresno?? Losers that's who!!! Well, apparently losers who are really good at baseball play there too because by the time it took Pants to walk around the block it was like 11-0! It was tough to watch, and Rice ended up losing 17-5.  I took it pretty hard and hit the liquor cabinet by the 5th inning:

I do like the Maker's Mark.  The Pants got toasted!!  But I totally remembered!! Liquor before beer, you're in the clear!! Beer before liquor, never sicker!!


I am a bit ashamed, but once I was trashed, I totally got on the computer and did some drunk blogging and myspacing:


So all in all it was a crappy baseball day.  The Pants is totally pulling for Rice against LSU on Tuesday!!!

No comments: