Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dog of the Day

Well, I am going to use this post to brag about myself a little (or a lot)! I have finally been named Dog of the Day at Taurus, my most favorite place in the world! http://www.taurusdogtraining.com/Framework/DOTD/DogOfTheDayDejaVuForm.php

I agree with pretty much everything they say about me, except for the part about the scruffy coat!!! The Pants is incredibly well groomed. That is one thing that I will say nice about Jessica, she brushes the Pants, removes stickers from the Pants's coat, and takes the Pants to get baths even when I don't want to!

Many of you may be wondering how I keep myself looking so adorable! Alas, I will not share my beauty secrets, oh, alright, I will!!! I begin each morning with a half a cup of dogfood, Nature's Recipe Vegetarian, http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2750329, I have very bad allergies and this food keeps me full, without hurting my ears, or my waistline!! I also take one Pet Tab vitamin a day! Very good for you! Then, it is outside for a quick trip to the bathroom. After Jessica and the Big Guy go to work, I usually nap and keep a watch on the neighborhood until my dogwalker Laura, (Yes, I am a snob with a dogwalker, LOL!!) comes to take me out for my daily fitness!! We walk and she plays with me, I love her - I wish she was my female owner! But, alas, I am stuck with Jessica. Then, I nap some more, or if fortune is smiling on the Pants, the Big Guy will have forgotten to take out the trash, and I can break in and have a TRASH PARTY! I cannot tell you how much good a trash party does for your skin and coat!!! BRILLS!!!!! However, if I have had a trash party, when Jessica and the Big Guy get home, I get scolded. (Although I am so cute that they really don't mean it, and I think they get a kick out of my "i'm sorry" routine)! If I don't have a trash party, they take me out again, and I get another 1/2 cup of food! This is the perfect amount for the Pants! Then I nap and play, go out again, and sleep the night away in bed with the big guy (if Jessica is not there) or in my bed (if she is there)! The Big Guy and I have cuddle time when she leaves for work in the morning!!

So, that, along with some regular brushing, is how the Pants stays looking so cute!!! That's all for now!! It's getting near time for someone to come home, and I am going to attempt to put the trash from the trash party away before they get home!! (Jessica is so stupid - she can never find where I hide it!) I will be back for more later!! Have fun playing chase like I do with my peeps and dogs at Taurus!!!

No comments: