Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spa Day!!

This past Friday the Big Guy dropped me off for a totally awesome Spa Day at Groomingdales to keep me in the lifestyle I have grown accustomed to!! Every few months the Pants gets to go to Groomingdales (what a name! I mean, where do they come up with this stuff??) and get my hair trimmed, my toenails clipped and my anal glands expressed. Ooo-la-la!!

Groomingdales: Keeping Austin's Anal Glands Expressed Since 2005!

Groomingdales is totally awesome!! Not only do they help the Pants put her best face forward, but with us dogs they rub our bellies and play with us!  Talk about the royal treatment!!  Even better, after they give cats their stupid haircuts they throw them in the backroom and taunt them. Then they let us bark at them too!! Cats are dumb!!

This past Friday they gave me a sweet short haircut that Jessica immediately said was too short.  Stupid Jessica, don't you know that in 2009 it is hip to have your summer 'do in the winter and your winter 'do in the summer?

Damn, I look good!

Now, before you say "why is Pants wearing that silly bandana" you should know that in 2009  patterned bandanas like the sweet-ass one I got are totally in!!  Now if I was wearing a solid bandana I would be a tool, but with this, I'm like Sarah Jessica Parker wearing Manolo Blanhiks! (Oh SJP, I miss your puns!)

Note how the pattern drips with trendiness!

Oh Groomingdales! How much I love you!!  Later on Peeps - I've got to run.  Between 3 and 5 is my time to keep on eye out on the hood!  Walk by the House of Payne if you dare cats and dogs!

No comments: