Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Who are the people in your neighborhood? I DON'T KNOW!!

Ok readers, I made a very disturbing discovery the other day. Read on if you dare.  Jessica actually took me for a walk the other day, and while we were out, I saw some strange creatures the likes of which the Pants has never seen!!  I have no idea what these creatures are or what they want with my 'hood, but as a prominent member of the neighborhood watch, I feel it is my duty to post their picture here.  I can only assume that they are terrible criminals who have invaded my 'hood to "hide out" or something.  WHO KNOWS!
Crestview's most wanted

Seriously!! What ARE these things?? I got as close as I dared to see if I could identify them.
Nope, no luck here!

Let me try it from another angle.
Nope, still not sure!!

I have eliminated squirrels and the black flying birds that poop all over Jessica and the Big Guy when they go to happy hours!! So, readers, if you have a clue what these creatures are, please let the Pants know! Until I gather more information, I am just going to continue to assume that they are dangerous, and keep a watchful eye on them on behalf of my 'hood!! Thank you readers!!
I'm watching you my feathered foes, don't try A THING!

No comments: