Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Pants is Famous!!

Holy moly reader peeps!!  My homegirl Stara made a post about me on her super famous and kick ass blog! Go check me out and while you're there check out her blog too for fashion tips, cute female human persons, and good old fashioned fun!

However, it is with great disquiet that I have learned that Stara made a video of my shame (i.e. running fearfully from the tape devil) and put it on her blog for all the world to see! I would be upset at her, but not only can I simply not be because Stara is awesome, but because the Pants would rather be the object of laughter than not known at all...much like Richard Simmons and Tyra Banks!

Let me know when you and your sisters want to come down to Austin and grab flirtinis with me Stara! Until then, I shall wait by the window until your triumphant return!

No comments: