Monday, December 8, 2008

Sleep Styles

As I have posted previously on what I dream about, I thought I would enlighten my reader peeps a little more regarding my sleep habits.  The Pants LOVES sleeping!  (So does Jessica, but while it is in my nature to sleep a lot - she does it because she is lazy, and annoying.)  I do it about 75% of the time.  It is wonderful.  The Pants cannot express how much she enjoys a good nap!  But no two naps are the same!  In fact, the Pants has several different types of sleep that I would like to share with you now.  Please, feel free to steal one of my sleep styles if you think it would be to your benefit.  The Pants is here to help!

Sleep Style One:  Just a good old fashioned nap.
Mmmm.  So satisfying, and the Pants loves leather.

Sleep Style Two:  Keeping a good watch on the 'hood nap.
I'm sure the 'hood will be fine if I just drift off for a moment.

Sleep Style Three:  Sun induced nap.
I'm turning Japanese, I really think so!

Sleep Style Four:  Absolutely exhausted from going to Taurus, Mighty Texas Dog Walking, Drinking Too Many Flirtinis nap.
No explanation needed.

Sleep Style Five:  The best nap, a nap with the Big Guy!!!  

Oh Big Guy!! I almost forgive you for the tape devil! You are too awesome!

No comments: