Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!

Reader peeps!! I can't talk long because I am packing furiously, but the Big Guy and I are driving up to Plano today to spend the next four days with Grandpa Jim, Grandma Linda and kick ass Cousin Brian!! Jessica will be there too.

I'm just trying to get my mind wrapped around (at least) 4 hours in the car with the Big Guy! We will totally play the license plate game and spend some time gossiping about whatever strikes our fancy: The latest office hijinks (Happy thanksgiving MM, Jack and Sunny!); Tico's new screenplay; how awesome it's been without Jessica the last two days and how the Big Guy should take me to Rice's bowl game even though I rooted for UTEP when they played the Owls. (Forgive me Big Guy!! My heart is with UTEP! I can't change my essence!!)

Got to go pack. Have a great Thanksgiving reader peeps!! It's Plano or bust for the Pants!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How did I not know the Pants loves UTEP? I'm not sure how I feel about that. The Big Guy loves the Owls . I thought that would automatically translate to the Pants loving the Owls. Well, the Pants BETTER not like UH.