Monday, November 17, 2008

The Ginger Man!!

Who rocks the party? The PANTS rocks the party? I said who rocks the party? The PANTS rocks the party!!!!
I ESPECIALLY rock the party in my bad ass Notre Dame uniform!!

So like I said in my previous post reader peeps, the Big Guy and Jessica took me to a real life working human person happy hour!!! The Pants has always heard rumors of these "happy hours" and the word from Tico is that people get together to let their hair down and party hearty! Since the Big Guy has short hair, I wasn't sure what he was going to do about this hair letting down thing!!  I didn't want the Big Guy to be the lamest happy hour guy ever! So at first I was nervous. This is my nervous face:
For the last time, I don't want to play Wii!!!

I got over my nerves and the Pants and Jessica piled into the Nissan land boat and cruised down Guadalupe, or "The Drag" as the local UT students, hippies and homeless peeps call it.
Hey Hippies, check out my sweet Doggles!! Hook 'em!!

We parked and rolled into the Ginger Man, which is an awesome place in downtown Austin! I got carded at the door too by the door man.  It made me feel so young!!! So I totally had to flirt with the door guy then by doing my super cute dance moves, but Jess had to ruin it by saying I was 35 in dog years. Ummm....thanks Messica. (I totally just came up with that right now!! LOL!!)
The Ginger Man: Taking the Pants to funkytown since 2008.

We went to the back, and guess who was there?? My homegirl MM!! She has a new puppy named Emmett who is totally chill!!
What a duo!! Just keepin' it reals...

In fact Emmett is so chill I think he might have a weed problem.  There is no way a 12 week old dog (trust me I remember being 12 weeks old - I was like Jim Carrey eating a crystal meth Fun Dip!) can be that Fonzie-cool without hitting the bong beforehand.  MM, let's have an intervention!!
Emmett, if you don't stop I won't help you trade greenies for weed anymore!

So reader peeps, if you have never been to a "happy hour" I say go as fast as your land boat can take you!! Apparently a "happy hour" means you go chill at a bar with cool peeps and have some beers. It was awesome, except one problem...the Pants doesn't drink beers! I need flirtinis or a nice riesling (or a roach bait to chew) to get my buzz on! But that didn't stop the Big Guy and Jess from trying. I guess they thought I was thirsty!
A pilsner? They are soooo 2006!

The weather was great! The conversation was awesome! At one point I had to leap up on the table to drop some knowledge on T-roy and Nicole.
For the last time T-roy! Trickle down economics is a fool's plan!!

After I jumped down from the table to avoid the massive bird poopage (the Big Guy was COVERED! As always, hilarious job Big Guy!!! We are totally BFFs!) and then thought I saw Frito Guy!! But unfortunately it was just a bald guy with a weird ponytail. Still, I leapt on their table when I thought they insulted the Big Guy!
You mess with the Big Guy, you mess with the Pants and you get the paws!!!

All in all, we partied for 2 hours and headed home. What a great friday!!! In fact, I was so happy Jessica took me downtown that I snuggled with her a bit to say thanks.
Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

No comments: