Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Shout Out from Emmett!!

So I was checking my email today and IM'ing with Tico (he told me an un-pc joke about a Cuban, a Puerto Rican and a chihuahua today that totally slayed the Pants!!) when I got this email from Emmett.  In case you've forgotten, he's my main homegirl's MM's pup, and he is totally boss.  Since he's still not good with pic messaging yet, MM sent it for him. It said "Emmett says to tell his main squeeze Clancy that he pines for her (as shown in this photo) ;-)"  Oh man, I'm pumped!! Not only did Emmett give me a serious shout-out, but a wink too??  It's good you can't see me Reader Peeps, because the Pants is seriously blushing!  If I was only aging backwards like boring Benjamin Button, we could totally have a fling for the ages Emmett!!

Check out how intense my love for you is Pants...

No comments: