Sunday, February 8, 2009

My World is Upside Down!

Reader Peeps, the Pants' mind is still reeling from the events of last night!!!  Check this out!!  Last night Jessica totally did something awesome (on purpose!!) for an early Valentine's Day and cooked one of the Big Guy's favorite meals - Grandma Marilyn's meatloaf!!  Drawing on her past history, I figured she would totally screw it up...so I sat in the kitchen while she cooked to both (a) hope she dropped some food on the floor (she did!) and (b) taunt her (I did!). However, I've got to be honest with you, Jessica overcame the nearly insurmountable odds stacked against her and made some ridiculously kick-ass meatloaf! How do I know? Because she gave me some at dinner...and the Big Guy gave me some mashed potatoes!!! The Pants LOVES early Valentine's Day!!  Jessica - kudos to you! For serious!!!

The reason Jessica did Valentine's Day a week early is because next Sunday, the Big Guy is running a freaking marathon, and Jessica is running a freaking half-marathon.  The Pants thinks they are both insane.  Yesterday they ran 17 miles and 11 miles each, and bitched about it all night long. (I'm not ripping on them, I would totally bitch too!) The Pants is confused why anyone would choose to run for 4 hours when instead you could stay at home and pet this instead:

RUB MY BELLY!!

Also, if you remember, this was the Pants after the Texas Dog Walk last year which was only 3 miles long:

Texas Dog Walk: 1, Pants: 0

Also, running marathons is making the Big Guy's toenails fall off!! GROSS!!!  

Anyway, I just wanted to say that last night was awesome and Jessica can sure cook some meatloaf (but don't worry Big Guy, I only have eyes for you! ;-)).  Alright, it's time to go watch the hood Reader Peeps! The Pants is out!!

On patrol, Pants' style.

No comments: