Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Google Game

Okay so I was checking out my main man B-Side's Blog, and thought this google game looked super fun to do! At first it sounded silly, but when I read B-Side's entry I was totally cracking up!! (and TOTALLY crushing on B-Side!)

The rules are simple: go to Google and type in quotation marks around your name and then "likes to" (Ex: "Big Guy likes to"). Type in the first things that come up and re-post in your own note.

My search results are in bold, with my comments below:

1. Sometimes Clancy likes to test his boundaries with the other animals in the house and with his foster mom.
(Other than calling me a dude, this is totally on the money!! I KNEW Jessica wasn't my real Mom!! The Big Guy and I can finally run away together!!!)

2. Clancy likes to chase balls that are bigger than he is.
(Ummm look, Clancy can be a girls' name too. I'm starting to get a complex here.)

3. Clancy likes to mimic in his writing the real-life shadowy nature of villians by not clearly identifying them.
(The Pants never reads critics of the blog, so I will ignore this. Plus, this criticism confused me, much like when the Big Guy and Jessica tell me to "stay out of the trash." Why would I do that when it's so fun to dive on in?)

4. Clancy likes to chill right under my desk and keep my feet warm.
(Is this you Big Guy? Do you have another website that I don't know about??!!)

5. In his spare time Clancy likes to race through the yard with his sister dog, Molly.
(Who the hell is Molly? More importantly, Jessica, did you and Grandma Linda give the Pants a dude's name?)

6. Clancy likes to chew ice that we put in her water bowl.
(I totally do!! And the Pants is a girl again! Yay!)

7. Clancy likes to garden.
(If by "garden" you mean "pee in the garden" then yep, you nailed it!)

8. Clancy likes to believe his clients are conscientious and good people.
(This is a commonly misunderstood belief about the Pants. I believe most human persons are good people, however most of my clients are real douchebags.)

9. Clancy likes to expound on entities in his books for the most part, but he doesn't always.
(So true! The Pants sometimes cannot expound on entities because I must be manning the couch on hood watch!)

10. Clancy likes to draw and right letters so that is easy too.
(Apparently I don't like to spell correctly so that is easy too)

11. Clancy likes to have his name slapped onto his products.
(I DO like to have my name on products!!! My top three choices: (1) Clancy's Sirloin Steaks...For Dogs!; (2) Clancy's Special Blend Peanut Butter; and of course (3) Jillian Michaels and the Pants: Dancing your Way to Slimmer Thighs)

12. Clancy likes to get started.
(Of course I do! Otherwise there would be no party! LOL. LYLAS Pink!)

13. Clancy likes to play the piano, early in the morning!!
(This is true. But since the Big Guy and Jessica are too poor to buy me a piano, I go out onto the couch and play from memory. Oh how I miss the tickle of the ivories on my paws!)

14. Clancy likes to whore out games.
(The Pants is a classy dame thank you very much)

15. Clancy likes to write, and write, and write.
(True and true and true)

16. Clancy likes to scheme.
(How else is the Pants ever going to get to experience the common joys in life like candy corn, taco shells and getting rid of Jessica?)

17. Clancy likes to put stereotypical liberal views into the mouths of traitors and jerks in his later books.
(Absolutely false! I put stereotypical RIGHT WING views into the mouths of traitors and jerks in my later books!! Was this you Hannity???  And what have you done with poor Alan Colmes??)

18. Clancy likes to impose on the handicapped.
("Hey you in the chair! Can you wheel me across the street??)

19. Clancy likes to garden.
(Apparently I need to work on my green thumb...oh wait, I don't have thumbs! Nevermind!!)

20. Clancy likes to live on the edge.
(Finally, someone who totally gets the Pants!)

No comments: