Friday, August 8, 2008

To sleep, perchance to dream. . .

One of my favorite things to do is sleep!! I love the sleep!!! Sometimes I have good dreams, sometimes I have bad dreams, but I always have dreams!! I thought my reader peeps would like a little glimpse into my mind! So, here is what I'm thinking as I sleep!!!

"Taurus, Taurus, Taurus, Big Guy, Taurus, Big Guy, Frito Guy, Greenies, Greenies, Taurus, Squirrel, Chasing Squirrel . . .""MMMMM Squirrel chasing, Taurus, Taurus, Greenies, Greenies, Greenies, Big Guy, Big Guy, Trash parties, Big Guy, Trash parties, Taurus, Playing with the Big Guy. . .""Playing with the Big Guy, Hilarious Big Guy, Trash parties, Trash parties, Jessica, Jessica, oh no JESSICA!""Whew, no Jessica, it was just a dream that turned into a nightmare! Ok, back to sleep!""Big Guy, Taurus, Greenies . . ."

No comments: