Friday, August 29, 2008

Jessica - Here is a Raspberry for you!!!!


Okay, so, the air conditioner is fixed. But that has not solved what has become a major problem in the life of the Pants. Jessica is home - all day, every day. At first, I thought this was just going to be some kind of "temporary" thing, but it looks like it might be more permanent and thus, more dire for the Pants!!!

I don't know what I did to make Jesus mad at me!! I have one, fairly easy, job - to look cute, and I think I am very good at that!! (Unlike Jessica was at her job apparently)! But, he has inflicted me with her presence. She sits there, watching, judging, I have no privacy!! It is terrible friends!!! To illustrate just how bad it is, here is a list of 50 people, real and fictional, dead and alive, with whom the Pants would literally rather spend all day every day!! With the exception of the Big Guy, this list is in no particular order!

1. The Big Guy
2. Frito Guy
3. MM
4. Sunny
5. TIM
6. Kelli
7. A young Adolph Hitler
8. Sam Skaggs
9. Mozart (the dog)
10. Laura!
11. The Batman
12. The Joker (shudder!)
13. Grandpa
14. Uncle Brian
15. John Adams
16. Idi Amin
17. Luke Ford
18. Cloris Leachman
19. Tootie from the Facts of Life
20. Al Gore
21. Manbearpig
22. Jon and Kate plus their 8
31. Don Draper
32. Michael Vick
33. Paris Hilton
34. Hurricane Gustav
35. Tim Gunn
36. Michael Cera
37. John Edwards (both the cheating Senator and the guy who can help me "cross over")
39. Phil Connors from Groundhog Day
40. John Black
41. Agent Dale Cooper
42. Josiah Bartlett
43. Bro Person
44. Suede from Project Runway
45. Vanilla Ice
46. Downey Juniors
47. Attila the Hun
48. Dracula
49. Casey Affleck
50. Tobias Funke

As you can see, this mix of people includes some pretty horrible ones (Suede from Project Runway - yikes!)!! So, you get the idea of how bad it is here!! Can someone please give Jessica a job??? Or at least get her out of the house?? Or at least, get the Pants out of the house???

1 comment:

JenE said...

I feel honored to have made the cut. Oh....wait.....