Friday, August 22, 2008

Hot Hot Heat

I am not talking about that crappy band either. Either Jessica or the Big Guy broke the A/C or did not pay the bill or something, because the last two days have been Congo-hot. I think yesterday at one point it was 400 degrees!! I don't know what they did, but Jessica and the Big Guy have to get this fixed. I have a lot of hair, and I'm dying. I've been under the bed for two days since it's cooler under there. The Big Guy checks on me and puts his arm under there, but Jessica can't fit because she's so fat!! More reasons the Big Guy should take me to Zihuatanejo instead! (Please Big Guy!!! It will be so fun! We can frolic in the ocean, and you can revel in my cuteness!!!)

Until they fix the A/C, the Pants is protesting by going for the guiness book of world records for the longest time a Pants can stand up straight. check me out below in hour #2 of my quest:



As much as I want to be a world record holder like my girl Shawn Johnson (What up Shawn? You should read my blog!!!) I hope they fix the A/C. If I fall down at some point I'm going to go leer at Jessica. Fridays are for leering. Have a good weekend reader peeps!!!

No comments: