Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weekends with Laura!

Good afternoon everyone! I am sorry it has been so long since I have had a chance to fill you in on my exciting Friday night at my dogwalker Laura's!! As you may or may not know, Jessica and the Big Guy went to San Antonio last Friday night to see Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick. (I know - they are soooo "hip" and "cool" and "down with the youth"!) They stayed the night in San Antonio, so I got to go to Laura's house!! Now, I must say, that while I still have a great time at Laura's, and feel very comfortable and at home there, things have changed a bit since I first started gracing them with my presence. Namely, the introduction of one Mozart into the mix!!!

I'll back track a bit!! The first time I stayed at Laura's, I was a little scared, but I totally knew it was going to be ok because I LOVE Laura, and her husband Paul, and Samantha! Samantha rules!!! This is Samantha!!! (the cute one is me - LOL! JK!)

Anyway, the peeps always love the Pants, so it was no surprise that they LOVED having me over sometimes!! They totally roll out the red carpet for the Pants. I get to roam the house, sleep in the beds, and curl up on all of the furniture! Plus, they had two super cool dogs, Tico and Coco!!! Tico and Coco are awesome!!! They are totally chill dudes!!! Coco is a little older though, so she usually doesn't party, but Tico and me, man, we would totally kick back with some Corona's and Flirtinis and laugh and laugh!!! Tico can tell a story better than any dog I know!!! So wise!!! Maybe wiser than the Pants, but not by much!!!

Well, that was how it used to be until Laura and Paul and Samantha decided to adopt another dog named Mozart. Mozart is a puppy. A very large puppy. Now, Mozart is a very sweet fuzzy thing, and I know that no harm is meant by the Mozart, but seriously, this dog has messed up what was once a very good thing for the Pants! This is my "not happy" face.

My little vacation getaway has now become a long exhausting game of avoid the Mozart. The Mozart likes to paw at the Pants and try and get me to play. The Pants will oblige for a little while, but then I want to chill and drink Flirtinis with Tico! Not anymore. Tico has gone into hiding (I told you - wise!) and poor Coco is no help as whenever Coco encounters Mozart, Mozart bites onto Coco's collar and drags Coco around the house!!! I've thus far avoided that fate, but I know it is coming. The Mozart NEVER stops!!! I was able to escape to Samantha's room overnight and get some zzzzz's, but lo and behold, there was Mozart again in the morning!! This is too much for the Pants. I need to figure out a way to either get Mozart to chill or get Mozart to be distracted so I can find Tico and we can hide together!

All in all though, it was a fun time as always at Laura's!!! She has a convertible, did I mention that? Oh man - it is like a land boat!!! So awesome!! Stupid Jessica could have bought a convertible when she got rid of her crappy Contour, but of course, she didn't. She got a Nissan whose dashboard is so far away that the Pants can't even prop herself up on it anymore. I'll say it again for the umpteenth time. She is stupid and annoying. I hope the Big Guy comes to his senses soon!!!! So, any ideas for dealing with the Mozart situation would be killer!!! Until next time, Clancy out!

No comments: