Thursday, July 24, 2008

TRASH PARTY!!!

Oh man, what a day I had last week readers! I'm sorry the Pants has been remiss in my blogging, but it took me a while to recover from the Trash Party I had. It was that good!!! You know when you're like the Big Guy and you don't eat dinner, and you drink wine until you start yelling at people exiting the Borat movie and then don't remember any of the movie?? I call this a "bender". Well, I had a bender too....but with trash!!! LOL!!!!

First of all, Jessica left and I got back and cuddled with the Big Guy. It was good times!! We spooned and everything!! But then he got up to go to his "work", and I began eyeing the trash hopefully. He seemed to be in a hurry, so he rushed out the door...and totally forgot to put the trash up! I could hardly contain my excitement reader peeps! My heart was racing seriously fast...like Jessica's does when she sees food! Ha ha! So I waited a good 15 minutes or so, hung out, watched some Today show (Good Morning America sucks the big one!) and then proceeded to the trash. I was expecting maybe a little scrap of food, or maybe part of a carcass...but lo and behold it was a feast!! Jessica and the Big Guy had ordered pizza three days before, and while there was no pizza in there....hello salad and ranch sauce! A huge thing of ranch too. It was decadent!! Then, they had eaten at McDonalds the night before (nice nutrition guys by the way!) and there were fries and ketchup in there. Holy crap!! Needless to say, the rest of the morning became a blur of ranch and ketchup, ending with me looking out the window, thinking about how stupid my owners are.

They got home and Jessica tried to be mad at me, but before she could tell the Big Guy what happened he was totally petting me! And once you pet the Pants you can't get mad at me..it's unpossible!!

That's all for now. The Big Guy put the trash up today, but I'm going to see if I can't knock it down off the counter. I'm quite wiley!

No comments: