Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Plano!

I'm going to Plano for Thanksgiving!! Wowsers!!! Here is a list of the people I will be seeing!

Big Guy (I plan on sitting in his lap all the way to Plano. But shhhh, don't tell him just yet)

Jessica (over my strong objections)

Grandpa Jim (I can't wait for all the walks!)

Grandma Linda (I can't wait for all the snarky comments!)

Uncle Brian (Totes awesome!)

Cousin Moe (He is the only dog I'll play with. Also, he protects me from dangers, like mean dogs and Jessica)

Cousin Pumpkin (this is a cat. IN THE HOUSE! for reals. I can't wait to ask Moe why he hasn't eaten him yet. Pumpkins are delicious! LOL!)

Sara (I haven't seen her since the wedding THAT I WAS NOT INVITED TO. Hmmmph)

I cannot wait. Let's load up the car, pausing only for a quick hero shot against the blue sky!


No comments: