Sunday, January 30, 2011

MARATHON!!!

So I was totes excited to go check out a marathon today! I homegirl Kelli was totally running in it and I wanted to go cheers her on. Besides, it was going to be my first marathon...I was SUPPOSED to see the Big Guy and Jessica run in the Austin Marathon last year, but Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jim got lost and never made it to the house to get me!! OH THE HORROR!!!

So we walked down to Weslayan and 59 today to see the race...but it was raining. I HATE RAIN! In fact, here are my five least favorite things on earth as of today:

5. Houston's City Ordinance against dogs in restaurants. WTF H-town?
4. Astronaut Mike Dexter (he knows what he did)
3. Jessica
2. Tape Devils (You may know them as "tape measurers"..I know them as terrifying!)
1. Rain

This was AFTER I was dried off:

NOT COOL!

Marathons are stupid. Hmmph.

No comments: