Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello From the Pants

Hello to all my peeps reading my brand new blog!  I have a myspace page that is pretty sweet too if you want to go check it out. I am all over this internets thing!  

Okay, now to the serious stuff. My name is Clancy Dolan Maloney...I know, kinda stupid.  But after a couple of sips of wine it sounds Irish and cool.  Anyway, my owners (see below) called me Clancy, then sometimes Clancypants, and now a lot of the time - just "Pants".  This made my owners look weird and perverted though. They would tell their friends "we're going home to pet the pants" and their friends thought they were pervs.  Which they are, but not because of me! LOL!

My owners are Jessica and the Big Guy.  The Big Guy is awesome!  He takes me on walks, and rubs my belly and we always have tons of fun together.  It would be perfect if the Big Guy and me lived on the beach somewhere.  But we live with Jessica, my other "owner".  I am happy she got me from the shelter and took me home, but sometimes she is so lame!  She would rather watch "American Idol" than rub my belly sometimes.  I mean, WTF? (i'm very good with acronums, I'm quite teck savvy!)  So she is okay, but the Big Guy is super awesome. You mess with the Big Guy...then you mess with the Pants!

I am very bored during the day when Jess and the Big Guy go to "work". I hate work.  They leave in the morning and don't come back until it's almost dark!  The Pants gets very bored and sad.  So one day when the Big Guy left the tv on "CNN" this guy was talking about how blogs are the all the rage and everyone cool has one. Well, the Pants is cool! So I had to have a blog.  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, but I'm totally going give the address to my BFFs like Coco, Tico, Mozart and all my peeps at Taurus. And Jen C. Especially to her. She is the most awesomest of awesomest people, but she is scared of dogs. I have to work on not being so fierce and tough around her.  Sometimes I come across as 21lb of fury man! I can't help it! LOL!

Have a good memorial weekend everybody. I am going to go get in the trash...I mean, take a nap.




No comments: