Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am so lame!!!

I have not been blogging and it is KILLING the Pants!!!  I shall return with a vengeance after being requested to do so by both my homegirl MM and my H-town peep Nancy. (What up sista???)  The short, short version of my last month:

- Jessica and the Big Guy got these contract jobs together.  The poor Big Guy has to spend ALL DAY with Jessica!!  I've been snuggling with him a lot more than normal these days, because all day with Jessica is TERRIBLE!! Oh poor Big Guy!

- Three days a week though I get to go spend the day with Karen, Luke and Baby Abby! The Fords!!!  They are so awesome they deserve multiple posts.  Luke is totally my new little bro, Baby Abby smells funny, and Karen is the cat's meow! 

- The Big Guy pulled down half the tree in the front year the other day, and when he did he totally fell on his back like he was in a cartoon.  Oh Big Guy!!

- I have been to the dog park multiple times and even got thrown in Town Lake!!  

- Yesterday, I was forced to watch "The Lady in the Water", or, as I like to call it, "The Two-Hour Turd".  It was the worst movie I've ever seen...and yes, it will be reviewed.

I'll be back soon with long posts that will make you laugh, make you cry and hopefully will make one of you kidnap Jessica to live with you.  (she was out of town last month...oh rapture!) Love you reader peeps!

No comments: