Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost Party!!!

Reader Peeps! What excitement! What awesomeness! What....amazing disappointment! But that is the actual finale of Lost. The Lost Party that the Big Guy and Jessica threw tonight was crazy cool (even though Jessica was part of it...ugh). Check out these pictures!

The spread. Dharma tortilla chips! Dharma wine! Dharma water! Wowsers!

The Hieroglyphics! That ultimately meant nothing! Nice job Big Guy!!

Luggage!

Remember when 108 minutes was supposed to matter? Awesome!


SMOKE MONSTER FAIL!


Drunk/Addicted Jack (and my Big Guy!)

As good as the Big Guy as Jack is...how awesome is Jessica as Claire????? (don't tell her I said so)

Jessica (with her baybay!) and Jen Cafferty as Kate! How hot is she???? (SUPER hot, attractive/rich guys email me! clancythepants@yahoo.com)

Nick and Emily!!! (or Charlie and Richard Albert!)

Big Guy totes gave me some pepperoni! Before Lost sucked!!!

Don't tell anyone I did this. But I had a good time here.

Pat came over, with his new kid Finn. Finn Fitzgerald! Irish much! LOL!!!!

Ultimate Answer. I am cute!






No comments: